Updated: Oct. 13, 2012 We are now expecting the same tactics from Mitt Romney in Debate 2 with President Obama, Romney will continue to lie again and again.
But more facts of Romney’s offshoring jobs have to come to light for American voters still sitting on the fence. The Sensata factory in Freeport Illinois has not received media coverage on network news channels and the story must be brought forward again and again.
Mitt Romney’s Bain Capital is on a mission to destroy American jobs. Period.
Number One: Sensata Worker Jobs in Freeport, Illinois
This factory is one prime example of how Mitt Romney derives income, through his Bain Capital stock which owns a 51% share of Sensata Technologies, Inc. in Freeport, Illinois. Romney still receives a check from his stock shares at Bain Capital and he’ll get paid for this outsourcing at Sensata.
1) American workers in Illinois, had to train Chinese workers, were not offered severance pay, many were middle-aged having devoted up to 30 years to the plant and company.
2) When Bain Capital took over, Sensata their full intention was to split up the company plants, outsource the plant and jobs to China for a tidy profit.
3) The operation was profitable, up until it was outsourced to China, Bain Capital had no regard as to how it would affect 170 families in Freeport- now will be unemployed or as Romney calls them the 47% who are dependent on government. Mitt Romney caused their unemployment to happen and the factory will be closed the day after the Election, closing on November 7th, 2012.
4) There must be deterrents for US companies outsourcing US jobs such as:
4 years severance package, no loss of healthcare insurance coverage, pension plans paid in full, all 401K reimbursed to workers, all vacation pay paid in full for 4 years, and the company itself should be taxed double if not triple the current corporate income tax rate. If this job bleeding does not stop, manufacturing jobs will be completely decimated in America.
Oct. 2, 2012 The nation awaits the Presidential debate tomorrow October 3rd, which will be President Obama’s first debate with shambled challenger Mitt Romney running for office from a party that is splintered into a heaping mess.
The mantra of the President, is to hammer the comments made from Mitt Romney’s own mouth the ones he made to a private fundraiser in Boca Raton in Florida that outlined how he really feels about the unwashed masses -called voters.
1) “47% of Americans are “Dependent upon Government”
2) “They are victims that believe the government has a responsibility to care for them, who believe they are entitled to healthcare, to food – to housing -you name it. And they will vote for this President -no matter what”.
3) ”My job is not to worry about these people”.
4) “I’ll never convince them that they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives”.
This kind of sums up what has been going on since the 2010 mid-terms, the Congress that has the lowest productivity rating, the lowest job approval in history and the Congress that favors tax cuts for the rich.
President Obama has been served a platter of goodies from which to quote Mitt Romney on and he should go for the throat, go for laying out Mitt Romney’s true character is one of an elitist, silver spooned person who had it all handed to him. All the perks of a rich man’s son, all the breaks as a white, upper class well connected lifestyle that afforded him to steal from the common man.
Mitt Romney also needs to be exposed as the vulture he is- the man who made money out of other people’s blood, sweat and tears.
Who will win this one? We’ve got odds that President Obama will emerge as the winner, simply because he has so much to use against Romney it is an open field for him.
On the other hand, Mitt Romney has presented no plan, no details and no viable reason for people to vote for him as an unknown entity. People don’t like surprises in their candidates, they don’t like instability and they don’t like rich snobs in government playing with their money. The last problem Romney has is to try to shake the hard facts that he purposefully evaded paying taxes and he has something dreadful in his real income taxes in the past 23 years that he could not reveal to voters.
The entire problem with Romney is that – he is an unknown person and that will steer voters to President Obama.
Remember -Mitt Romney gets paid for outsourcing US jobs to China this is the new Sensata Plant in China, that used to be in Freeport, Illinois.
Second Presidential Debate with Mitt Romney Must Expose his Offshoring Jobs in Illinois: