FDA Raids Organic store with Guns Draw -Updated Monday August 8, 2011
Originally posted: August 22, 2o1o The FDA has been very busy protecting the American public health by raiding an organic store in Venice, California with guns drawn and police artillery. The assault was all over organic milk sold at the store and the Los Angeles Times broke the story to the media but not one TV network reported the incident. The silence is deafening.
The police with guns drawn and pointing at the owner raided the Rawsome Foods co-op food store searching for real food and the big agra giants must be very threatened by organic farmers.
Earlier this year the FDA raided an Amish Farm in Pennsylvania
The action of the police is raising a firestorm on the internet and people are enraged at these actions on what is a grocery store that sells real food that is raw vegetables, fruits and wholesome beverages without chemicals. This was under the local police and district attorney but had the blessings of FDA new laws on not allowing organic farms to exist.
Big agriculture and corporate farms are controlling the FDA by forcing politicians to give them no competition from organic farmers. Through huge corporate money buying up a politician is quite easy and politicians like John McCain, Hoe Liberman who wants to control the internet and the FDA’s Margaret Hamburger from Obama’s Chicago group all have corporate interests in their blackened by greed hearts.
WATCH THE VIDEO NEWS REPORT
Some comments on the video liken these actions to a fascist state government that outlaws real foods and there is a definite assault on organic produce in America.
George Hemminger the Founder of Survive and Thrive TV points out that corporate America truly control the government and organic foods are outlawed for consumers. The plastic foods that come in shiny boxes, the salmonella eggs and the tainted beef at Sam’s Club is perfectly healthy for you and your family but you are not allowed to grow, eat or sell your own food crops to others. Is this Nazi Germany all over again?
Examples are the John McCain bill that outlawed vitamins and supplements a few months ago and in the old man’s madness he thought that vitamins were a threat to America’s security. But then again John McCain would like the US to be in a war for the next 100 years. Hopefully he will not be alive much longer to enjoy those two states of mind he has in his obvious senility.
Meanwhile back in Iowa 550 million + plus eggs are recalled with salmonella poisoning of over 1,000 people across the US and untold numbers since the FDA is not releasing the real scary numbers.
From down in the Gulf we are getting reports that the FDA has declared seafood is safe to eat, the oil had no effect on sea mammals, the fishing areas are open again and restaurants are serving gulf shrimp and oil filled oysters again all tidy and neat the scare is over.
You would have to be a lunatic to believe anything the FDA is selling today including Cymbalta an anti-psychotic drugs now labeled for pain relief is safe.
More from the Corporate Interest Groups Dictating Food Policy to the U.S. Government
There is more. Bill S510 has passed in the government this year that makes it illegal to grow, share, trade or sell home grown foods. This bill will make food growing under the US government and creating a monopoly for big corporate farms and collecting rain water is illegal in most states. The bill takes away your human rights to buy the foods you wish and corporations are cashing in on your legal authority. There are no more rights left.
The Rights You have already Lost and are About to Lose. Bill S510 Is called the Food Safety Modernization Act.
This act legally gives the government control over what vegetables you grow, eat, consume or give to your family. Indeed it is an act of war against consumers to take away their rights to even feed themselves home grown foods.
Read more :
Official Summary but you can read the whole bill at Open Congress
12/18/2009–Reported to Senate amended. FDA Food Safety Modernization Act – Title I: Improving Capacity to Prevent Food Safety Problems -
Amends the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (FFDCA) to expand the authority of the Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) to inspect records related to food, including to:
(1) allow the inspection of records of food that the Secretary reasonably believes is likely to be affected in a similar manner as an adulterated food; and
(2) require that each person (excluding farms and restaurants) who manufactures, processes, packs, distributes, receives, holds, or imports an article of food permit inspection of his or her records if the Secretary believes that there is a reasonable probability that the use of or exposure to such food will cause serious adverse health consequences or death.
Authorizes the Secretary to suspend the registration of a food facility if the food manufactured, processed, packed, or held by a facility has a reasonable probability of causing serious adverse health consequences or death to humans or animals.
Requires each owner, operator, or agent in charge of a food facility to:
(1) evaluate the hazards that could affect food;
(2) identify and implement preventive controls;
(3) monitor the performance of those controls; and
(4) maintain records of such monitoring. Deems facilities required to comply with certain food-specific standards to be in compliance with this section. Requires the Secretary to promulgate regulations to establish science-based minimum standards for conducting a hazard analysis, documenting hazards, implementing preventive controls, and documenting such implementation. Prohibits the operation of a facility that manufactures, processes, packs, or holds food for sale in the United States if the owner, operator, or agent in charge of such facility is not in compliance with this section. Delays implementation of this section for small businesses.
Directs the Secretary to:
(1) review and evaluate relevant health data and other information to determine the most significant foodborne contaminants; and
(2) issue contaminant-specific and science-based guidance documents, action levels, or regulations.
These laws and regulations are not aimed at corporate farms such as the Wright Egg Farm that produced 550 million salmonella laced eggs. These laws are aimed at eliminating organic farming, organic stores and organic produce off the shelves in the United States.
Truly the US government has lost their collective mind if they believe this will be passed and accepted by Americans. There will be blood shed before this bill is completely implemented by the Obama administration.
Tags: FDA raids organic store, California organic store raided by police, Guns drawn in organic store, FDA food laws, the government controls your life, Bill S510, Fascism in america, obama administration, food, food growing, organic produce.